Join now - be part of our community!

Got my Vaio back

spider.s3
Visitor

Got my Vaio back

as some of you know i cracked my screen with a watch falling on it. Well after 3 week, I have it back. It good to beable to use it again. and its as good as new (even tho its only 7 weeks old..lol..)
i have now moved the Vaio to a safer working area. Lets hope that i never need to use my insurance for it again.......

Spider.S3

13 REPLIES 13
profile.country.GB.title
jammold
Explorer

i have now moved the Vaio to a safer working area.

Good idea - they are too nice to break!:smileycry:

Lets hope that i never need to use my insurance for it again.......

Lets hope so - it just pushes up the flaming premium each time!

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Spider,

Thats great news!

Enjoy your VAIO

Woody27
Visitor

Dear Spider,

Glad you got your VAIO back !:smileygrin:

It's a relief, I know, I knocked a glass of Coke over my PCG-GRZ515G a month or so back!

Fortunately, the household contents insurance covered it and they replaced it with a VGN-A115Z:smileygrin:

I also hope I never have to use it again for the VAIO, don't want that premium to get any higher.

I am also using mine in a much safter area now, there just too expensive to take risks with!!!!!

Enjoy your VAIO!:smileyblush:

CW

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Heh I bet you were glad to have the insurance to fall back on

Woody27
Visitor

I bet you were glad to have the insurance to fall back on

Exactly!

Otherwise I would have probably had to buy some cheap crap to replace it (havn't really got £1300 sitting around at the moment and I've already bought 3 VAIOs since they came to the U.K.)

It was a real relief. They also turned it around in a week, which was pretty impressive!!

CW

profile.country.GB.title
jammold
Explorer

Otherwise I would have probably had to buy some cheap crap to replace it (havn't really got £1300 sitting around at the moment and I've already bought 3 VAIOs since they came to the U.K.)

I know how you feel - I can feel the pinch of the student loan myself, so if anything happened to my VAIO I would be gutted!:smileycry:

With Sony you are paying for quality goods - I will get another VAIO - most definately!

Foxhound
Visitor

That is great news. Congrats. May I ask how much you payed for the repair?

Psaila
Visitor

Nice To See Your Back , Missed your little 8 legs on this Web . :wink:

TygerTyger
Visitor

How is the watch doing? I'm concerned about that little guy.