Join now - be part of our community!

Got my Vaio back

spider.s3
Visitor

Got my Vaio back

as some of you know i cracked my screen with a watch falling on it. Well after 3 week, I have it back. It good to beable to use it again. and its as good as new (even tho its only 7 weeks old..lol..)
i have now moved the Vaio to a safer working area. Lets hope that i never need to use my insurance for it again.......

Spider.S3

13 REPLIES 13
spider.s3
Visitor

i had to pay the first £50 of the repair.
the screen has a 12 month warranty and the repairers have also warranted the laptop for 90 days even tho it still has 10 month left with sony.

the watch is do fine, it now live in a draw, and it saids hello :smileygrin:

its good to use my VGN-A115Z again, i missed it

what do you guys use to clean the screen without damaging the X-Black film on it?????

Spider.s3

Woody27
Visitor

i had to pay the first £50 of the repair.

what do you guys use to clean the screen without damaging the X-Black film on it?????

Yeah Spider I had to pay the first £50.00 as well, still better than £1300.00 !!!! :tongue:

To clean the screen on my VGN-A115Z (:smileygrin: ) I use a 'Micro-Clair' Super Cloth... ... you can get them from places like The Sunglass Hut or other optitions (there ment for glasses!!!). They have a very soft texture and clean really well without the need for water etc.

Throughly reccomend them !

CW

profile.country.en_GB.title
faithx

Hey Spider,

Glad it worked out and didn't break the bank :cool: No more sitting next to book cases :wink:

Ooohhh, cleaning the screen, well the one or two times I've done it I've used these little sachet¿s of anti static screen wipes that I nicked from work :smileyblush: hahaha, that's not much help really is it :wink:

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Yeah I used to take some from school.... LOL