Join now - be part of our community!

Having problems with graphics driver!!

gruezak
Visitor

Having problems with graphics driver!!

I am having difficulties about getting new version drivers for my graphics card on my laptop (VGN - FS315S, with geforce go 6400 TurboCahce 128 mb). With the current drivers I have, I am having some problems especially in games. Some of them are; empty spaces at each side of screen, freezings, blue screen, and overheating. So If anyone may able to help me to find newest and useful driver I await your help..

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi gruezak,

Are your current graphics drivers ‘as supplied by’ Sony? If not this is possibly the cause of your problem. Unfortunately Sony is somewhat slow to provide updated graphic drivers (in fact it is almost unheard of).

You could check Vaio-Link for the most recent ‘official’ driver but I doubt that this will prove fruitful :slight_frown:

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
gruezak
Visitor

Hi gruezak,

Are your current graphics drivers ‘as supplied by’ Sony? If not this is possibly the cause of your problem. Unfortunately Sony is somewhat slow to provide updated graphic drivers (in fact it is almost unheard of).

You could check Vaio-Link for the most recent ‘official’ driver but I doubt that this will prove fruitful :slight_frown:

I have the driver which is current and supplied by sony also ı tried drivers which are with the inf file but they are not working perfect and has some problems like heating