Join now - be part of our community!

horizontal black lines shadow on T2XP

nethawk
Visitor

horizontal black lines shadow on T2XP

Hi!

I see sometimes an horizontal black lines shadow in my new vaio T2XP.

I don't know if it is normal cause I saw it too in another one in a shop, but I don't see it in other models.

It seems maybe has a low refresh rate or something like that...

Any one feel this problem?

11 REPLIES 11
nethawk
Visitor

It's really noticiable when you put this bmp as mosaic wallpaper because if you have the problem the screen will feel something really mad.

and i don't if it is for this but i saw that ...

profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

What is that? 60Hz should be the minimum for a TFT of this size.
The thing with the lines seems to be a hardware problem. If your warranty not over, then use it.

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Yes I would say it's a hardware fault, and not the first time it's been posted on these forums.

BTW never seen Windows in Spanish, cool :cool:

nethawk
Visitor

Thank you all for your comment, I sent it to sony and they return it with the same problem, this is why i'm a little bit angry, this and because in the shop i bought a month ago they have a vaio with the same problem.

kee-lo, when you say this is not the first time that this is been posted on these forums you refer to the black lines, or the 59Hz?

Do you know if sony fix this to this users? I searched it on the web/forums and i dont found anything releated.

I'm tryng to find more vaio T2xp in shops in barcelona to look if is a problem on all T2XP or what...

thank you for replying... no answer in other forums make me feel a lot of angry

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Yes, I'm refering to the black lines, if I remember he called VAIO Link, never heard anything else so we just thought they sorted it for him.

Jimbo
Visitor

I've got a T2XP, not noticed any black lines though. What are you doing when you see them? I don't quite follow your earlier posts! I'll try and do the same with mine and see if I can reproduce what you're talking about.

nethawk
Visitor

Hi Jimbo! Thanks to anwser!

To see if you feel the same problem, put this image as mosaic wallpaper on your t2xp.

http://www.adsl4ever.com/vaio/t2xp.bmp

if you have the problem you will noticie something really anoying with your screen.

And if you can check if you have this in 59Hz like me, it will be very nice to talk with vaiolink to try to solve the problem

http://www.adsl4ever.com/vaio/59.jpg

thank you very much

my mail / msn adress is alexjuez@gmail.com

Jimbo
Visitor

OK, did that, not really sure what I was looking for, but didn't notice anything that annoyed me! No black lines! Maybe you have a hardware fault. Does it happen at other times?

nethawk
Visitor

and what about the 59hz! you found this on your graphic card drivers????