Join now - be part of our community!

How much did u pay for your Vaio Pocket if not from sony?

nufcmk
Visitor

How much did u pay for your Vaio Pocket if not from sony?

Hey im just wondering how much you guys paid for your players, i was looking into but the 20gb as i had seen a deal for £220 but a friend received 2 of the 40gb and sold me one for £200!!! good deal yeah i kno, so how much did u lot pay, anyone get ripped of?

cheers,
David

11 REPLIES 11
rwarrell
Visitor

I got my 40gb pocket vaio from ebuyer.com for £234, which still seems a bargain compared to sony's own price and the 40gb ipod. So I'm happy. :smileygrin:

Rich

profile.country.en_GB.title
@4967457401015621
Visitor

£235 at ebuyer as well. my jammy little brother got his a week earlier than me and paid £225 for it.

emma77
Visitor

i buy my vaio pocket 20 gb in france ( fnac)
3 month ago 399 euro.

Psaila
Visitor

Sony Center ,Trafford in Manchester

December 24th The Price was £349.99 for The VAIO pocket 40 gigs VGF-AP1L.CEL .

Taffersim
Visitor

hehe I paid nothing for mine but my lovely wife did shell out £299 from John Lewis to give me a super Christmas present.

Psaila
Visitor

hehe I paid nothing for mine but my lovely wife did shell out £299 from John Lewis to give me a super Christmas present.

Hope she did not use your card to buy it with , Bless her

KENDALS in Manchester Had It On offer at £299.99 but they where out of stock , So they did well over Xmas Also .

profile.country.de_DE.title
thwi
Visitor

Hi,

Amazon in Germany sells the 20 GB Pocket for 329 Euro (which equals 240 British Pounds). They had the 40 GB on sale for 349 Euro (256 British Pounds) for a very short period but are aout of stock right now.

Cheers,
Thomas

buuggssy
Visitor

I bought my VP 40Gb from dabs.com for £124 (not a typo). This was a special offer if bought at the same time as a Sony laptop (which I needed for work). A bargain!

kadafi
Visitor

I bought my VP 40Gb from dabs.com for £124  (not a typo). This was a special offer if bought at the same time as a Sony laptop (which I needed for work). A bargain!

Arrg! lucky you! i paid around £227 for my 20GB one at e-buyer.. but if I had the choice, I'll spend the same amount on it again! Check out the build, and sheer functionality of the pocket vaio, and you'll find out we all did the right thing.. does anyone have regrets?

:thinking: