Join now - be part of our community!

how to make bluetooth work?

MakTheDon
Visitor

how to make bluetooth work?

Hi I have Vaio VGN-FE28B and I can't make bluetooth work properly Actually I can't even turn it on. When I turn on the bluetooth utility it shows me that bluetooth radio is turned off I didn't change anything in bluetooth settings since I bought it Can anyone help me? Thx

8 REPLIES 8
art72
Visitor

Hi sory only russian or deusch language

MakTheDon
Visitor

What do you mean? If You can't speak english why post a reply in this thread??

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

I dont think the FE-Series models ending in B or H have a bluetooth capability included. The M, S and Z models do have bluetooth.

Check your specifications carefully as I am only fairly sure of this.

:slight_frown:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi MakTheDon,

Blencogo is correct, according to the specs the FE28B does not have bluetooth capabilities.. :slight_frown:

I've also checked the FE28B specs on the sony syle site, however I did notice on the sony style site that it states that the FS28H has bluetooth... :thinking:

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Bluetooth, even when you have the facility, isn't that easy to setup. When my step father got his new phone it wouldn't pair, and it took me ages to get it to understand. Finally got it to work, but 30mins is a bit of a PITA

MakTheDon
Visitor

I guess You are right guys Bluetooth is not stated in my comp's specification The thing is software for bluetooth was on my comp from the very beginning and I can see it in device manager That's why I was confused.

dusty1
Visitor

i have a fe21h vaio and it does have bluetooth
how i enable it, is by right clicking the wlan device switch on the task bar

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

i have a fe21h vaio and it does have bluetooth
how i enable it, is by right clicking the wlan device switch on the task bar

From your user manual:

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat