Join now - be part of our community!

i can´t get vista...

StrangletMuh
Visitor

i can´t get vista...

well i'm a bit desapointed... one of the major attributes that make me buy my new laptop before vista came out was the possibilite of a free upgrade of vista. well i tried to get vista online but i get several errors during the checkout process and now i can't try again because my serial etc was already been used (realy... duh) i try to email the company that is taking care of vista express upgrade, i emailed sony vaio support and even sony support of my country and still nothing happen.
let's see what´s going to happen, if i loose the vista express upgrade and start doing bad publicity to the brands involved or i get the vista like everybody else.

2 REPLIES 2
Resonate
Visitor

Hi StrangletMuh, Welcome to ClubVAIO,

This has happened to a few people while Upgrading, May i ask which Upgrade Site you used :smileyconfused:, Anyway i think the only way around this is by ringing the Upgrade center at which you placed your order & they then will Unlock your Serial/COA so that you can try again :wink:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

well i'm a bit desapointed... one of the major attributes that make me buy my new laptop before vista came out was the possibilite of a free upgrade of vista. well i tried to get vista online but i get several errors during the checkout process and now i can't try again because my serial etc was already been used (realy... duh) i try to email the company that is taking care of vista express upgrade, i emailed sony vaio support and even sony support of my country and still nothing happen.
let's see what´s going to happen, if i loose the vista express upgrade and start doing bad publicity to the brands involved or i get the vista like everybody else.

Unfortunately you will just have to keep trying to contact Moduslink, the company dealing with the Vista Express upgrade.. :slight_frown:

Towards the bottom of this thread highroyds has posted the telephone, email and website details for moduslink..