Join now - be part of our community!

Interactive Services Detection Box

Koggala
Explorer

Interactive Services Detection Box

On August 7th an Interactive Services Detection box first appeared on my laptop advising me that a program on my computer is trying to display a message.   The program details showed a message title C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Care\VCAgent.exe" dated 07 August 2015.  I clicked on "View the Message".and a further box then said "Return to Windows Desktop" and saying that the program will display its own window if it still needs attention.  This happened on several occasions but the box then disappeared.   On 13th August the Interactive Services Detection box appeared again showing the same message title but shown as being received on 13th August .  Again I tried to view but was unable to do so and the box icon still appears in my taskbar.   The box itself says that if I cannot view a message I should check with the manufacturer of my computer or program (Sony in both case!) for information as how to fix the issue.   I tried contacting several Sony sources by email but got nowhere, being referred to other sites and landing back where I started but none the wiser.  I have no idea as to the contents of the messages but I am wondering if they relate to Windows 10 upgrade - like many Sony users I am waiting to upgrade and have been told to expect an update in August.  Has anyone had a similar problem and, if so, can they tell me how they resolved it.    Looking a previous posts I know that it is possible to deactivate this feature but I don't want to do this for fear of dismissing something vital.  What I want to know is the contents of these messages.   My laptop is a SVE1511L1EW.   Any help will be very gratefully appreciated.    Thank you

1 REPLY 1
shaeedee
New

I have a VPCF13UFX and earlier this month my laptop started doing the same thing. I had reserved Windows 10 not knowing that it would download in the background and make me upgrade asap instead of anytime I want && I ended up having to restore my computer to a month ago because there was no other way to stop Windows Update from wanting my computer to upgrade to Windows 10. Now it works fine but Windows Update won't install updates to my computer even though it tells me there's a ton of updates available. Some functions of the program don't seem to be working. 

When I click on Details of the Interactive Services Detection box, it displays "Message title: C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Care\VCAgent.exe".

Can someone please help us with this?