Join now - be part of our community!

Lost all adobe software when installing windows 7

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
razakhta
New

Lost all adobe software when installing windows 7

Vaio model: VGN FW11E

I recently installed windows 7 and lost all previous software I had installed on my Vaio.

My vaio came preinstalled with adobe photoshop elements 6.0 and cs 4.0

Is there any way of getting this software back?

I have search various forums and have found nothing on this matter - it seems very harsh if sony is unwilling to send software (which you own/have bought when buying the Vaio)

can anyone help.

P,S

I rang ADOBE directly and they said it was for sony to sort out!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi razakhta,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

Unfortunately the pre-installed Adobe software is licensed for use with the original Sony supplied pre-installed OS and therefore is not available to download..:smileysad:

The only way round this is to re-install the Sony supplied pre-installed OS and then upgrade, rather than clean install, to Windows 7, this should enable you keep the original pre-installed software..:smileywink:

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi razakhta,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

Unfortunately the pre-installed Adobe software is licensed for use with the original Sony supplied pre-installed OS and therefore is not available to download..:smileysad:

The only way round this is to re-install the Sony supplied pre-installed OS and then upgrade, rather than clean install, to Windows 7, this should enable you keep the original pre-installed software..:smileywink: