Join now - be part of our community!

My Vaio model VPCEC2s0E Hard drive died

profile.country.GB.title
dastub
New

My Vaio model VPCEC2s0E Hard drive died

I have replaced the hard drive and reloaded windows 7, However I have had neumerous problem that I have resolved with the exception of the following driver that appear to be missing

Base System Device

hardware Id

PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_E230&SUBSYS_9071104D&REV_00
PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_E230&SUBSYS_9071104D
PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_E230&CC_088000
PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_E230&CC_0880

Anyone out there can tell me what these are and where can I down load them, I have searched all my back up discs, and my windows 7 install disc. There are a few reference to realtrack on line I have down loaded this and installed it makes no difference as far as I can see. 

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Those hardware IDs are for the memory card slots.

Go to the downloads page of Sony Support for your model here:-

https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/support/laptop-pc-vpc-series/vpcec2s0e?downloads-num=54

Try installing the 3 Memory Card Reader Writer Drivers for SD cards, Memory Stick and SD CPRM.

:wink:

profile.country.GB.title
dastub
New

Hi

I have tried this solution but it makes no difference, My SD card reader works, so not too worried, CD player records

(did a backup), mislaid the sony card so dont know if that memory slot is working or not. It would be nice to find a solution, but can cope with it in this state, would there be any kudos in upgrading to windows 10. Thanks for your time and reply 

D