Join now - be part of our community!

New Graphic Drivers

BurastA
Visitor

New Graphic Drivers

Attention all FR415-M users!!! Can u please bombard vaio-link with mails for a new graphic driver to be uploaded. I'm sick and tired of this dumb driver that began to crash most frequently in the latest games. Please take your time and send an e-mail even if you dont play games. This driver is not any good at all. Any other Radeon IGP 345M users please u send as well.

13 REPLIES 13
BurastA
Visitor

well I think i can not take a risk on that one. Could you not please send mails. Maybe an accumulation of complaints will make them do something.

Woody27
Visitor

well I think i can not take a risk on that one. Could you not please send mails. Maybe an accumulation of complaints will make them do something.

BurastA,

I can understand that you do not want to take the risk, graphics drivers can be pretty scary if you don't know what your doing!

As for mailing Sony, I don't see the point! :slight_frown:

There are so many posts on this and other VAIO forums about the graphics driver problems that if they cared they would have done something by now!

Actually, most (not all) of the Sony software (NOT the third party stuff i.e. Adobe apps.) that they supply with the computer is either pretty crap (i.e. SonicStage or BlueSpace) or buggy. If they can't write decent applications I don't hold out too much hope for a graphics driver!

Especially as it only causes major problems when trying to run games, they probably don't see this as an issue (and would prefer you to buy a PS2 anyway for games)!

As far as VAIOs go, that 'You make it a Sony' logo at the bottom of the screen is meant to be take literally!!! Ha Ha LOL :laughing:

CW

BurastA
Visitor

:smileygrin: lol probably you are right

but what the hell are they selling these notebooks for?
What good is a 128mb graphics card if you are not playing games. I think it is time they get to do something before they lose some best customers.

I suppose a huge accumulation in their mailbox about driver complaints may lead them think twice so please everybody that has a complaint deliver it to vaio link. So they can understand that people buy computers to play games as well

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

but what the hell are they selling these notebooks for?
What good is a 128mb graphics card if you are not playing games. I think it is time they get to do something before they lose some best customers.

Yeah I have to agree with you, seems silly doesn't it?