Join now - be part of our community!

No image with Giga Pocket

a.piano
Explorer

No image with Giga Pocket

There's now two years that I have my Sony Vaio desktop
PCV-RS404 with no problems at all.

Since about a week, I have no more image when I launch the Giga Pocket TV but I still have de sound of all channels.

I uninstalled and reinstalled Giga Pocket with the recover cd, but it makes no effects, I have the sound but not the image.

Could someone could be kind enough to tell me how to resolve this problem?

I passed a lot of hours around this problem, but I give up, I don't find the error. I even reinstalled the drivers of my Ati Radeon 9200 graphic card, with no success too.

A. Piano
Switzerland

5 REPLIES 5
Glocks
Visitor

:slight_frown:
unfortunately i have the exact same prob and I have tried several times over the past 18 months to resolve....

so add my plea to yours if ANYONE has absolutely ANY suggestions at all they'd be greatfully received....

George2u
Visitor

I too have no Image but no sound either, giga pocket opens but no picture and the remote controll will not work. I am running Sony PCV-RS602. I would appreciate any help. :thinking:

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

I've asked VAIO-Link for help for you guys, as I'm intrigued too

Glocks
Visitor

thanks you are a star! :slight_smile:

as the fountain of (nearly) all vaio knowledge i've found some interesting info on the sister american site.... so 2 q's please:

- is this relevant or is it likely to 'poop' (technical term!) my PC?
- if it is relevant do you have any idea which model is comparible please as they have several PCV-W** ?

Cheers C

Glocks
Visitor

:tongue:

oops sorry thought i'd be more helpful and at least send you 1 of the links:

giga pocket help file

it didn't work but is there something i should do either before this or after do you think please?

if anyone does have any joy with this please share....