Join now - be part of our community!

NV4_disp error VGN fs315H

rivettazzo
Visitor

NV4_disp error VGN fs315H

When i play games i always receive this error.

Blu error, nv4_disp, the computer freeze and reboot system. There is no drivers to solve this problem. I'm very angry! I believe in sony. But this is very much for me.

I saw that all computer mounting GE FORCE 6400 have same problem. Someone know how to resolve this problem??

16 REPLIES 16
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi rivettazzo,

Have you checked your speakers set-up..?

Goto Start > Control Panel > Sounds, Speech, and Audio Devices > Sounds & Audio Devices

A new window opens, click on the Volume tab and in the Speakers setting click advanced..

rivettazzo
Visitor

I need to disable it via hardware, not via software!

Is that what i get if i do what you wrote me???

rivettazzo
Visitor

Moreover i saw (after i've installed an hardware monitor software) that the CPU temperature raise over 85° C... It's normal??? i turn off the computer, after 3 minutes the temperature is approximately around the 40°C... After 5-6 minutes 50° C. If i dont play with games the temperature is betwen 50-60 but if i play the CPU temperature raise over 85° C!!!

My notebook need assistance??

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

That's dangerous and you did the right thing tunring it off

rivettazzo
Visitor

Ah, ok!! Wonderful! i buyed a 1300 eur computer to keep it turned off! And dont play. Wonderful! I think that who buy a computer, with 1 GB RAM, a GE FORCE 6400 128M want to play!

Its not possible, here there are 20 degrees, not 50 degrees, i dont live in the desert.

it must be a reason for that temperaturs!!!!

But we are speaking about Sony? Of one company like the Sony? Evidently I have mistaken to give them confidence.

And no one of the assistance can help me. I cant believe in that!

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Well there are a few steps I'd take.

1) Clear the fans out, make sure nothing i blocking any gaps
2) Turn on, and press F10 and do a full restore.
3) See if the problem persists.

CemB
Visitor

ah I have the same temparature problem with my fs315h:(
did you find anything to solve this problem?