Join now - be part of our community!

Only English please in the forum !

blackup
Visitor

Only English please in the forum !

Guys, please use only English in this forum.

There are many here who just don't speak your native language.

I am from Greece, imagine if I used the greek language!!! :devil:

Just show us the level of your civilization, show some respect.

Thanks !

:slight_smile:

22 REPLIES 22
nemo66
Visitor

Totally agree with Tyger!

Thorin
Visitor

Ich werde in Zunkunft, so reden wie ich will. Deutsch und Englisch! Denn wenn ich mich hier einlogge, kann ich wählen, DE/GB.... Und wenn ich Lust habe mit Nemo deutsch zu labbern, dann lass ich mir das von niemanden verbieten. Wo sind wir denn eigentlich? Es ist doch auch einfach so, wie viele hier ist ´mein Englisch nicht das Beste und vom Verstehen her ist es das Gleiche. Gäbe es mehr Foren für den Vaio Pocket oder Fanseiten, wie zB. beim Ipod, würde ich diese nützen. Gibt es aber nicht. Drum redet wie ihr wollt und nehmt auf die Rücksicht die nicht so toll dem Englischen mächtig sind.
Mehr Toleranz den Vaio Pocket Usern, es reicht schon immer die Hänseleien von den Ipodlern:smileygrin:
Thorin

blackup
Visitor

Hi again!

I 'd like to say some things I noticed. Firstly, that was my first post, just because I am new to the forum as I just bought the pocket player. In the last 10 threads it was difficult to me to find useful info just because I can't read other than English and Greek, so I expressed my opinion especially for the mod to know the problem, always democratically.

I understand that some people may not be able to read or write in English, but that's a problem, the designers and mod's of the forum have to take into consideration. There may be a need for different sub-forums, or simpler add a tag for ex. [german] for speaking in German.

I am just expressing this problem without saying that other here should agree or disagree to my opinion. Just take some time, read and realize what's the real mean of democracy. :wink:

In fact, I only need to find some info for my player here, not to start an unnecessary flame of language matters.

We need peace!

kamtung
Visitor

About languages in this forum, I think it's only fair to either post either in your native language and english, or english only. Think about it - if you need help, then you're better off posting in english because since most people in this forum speaks english, they'll be able to help you. I mean, if you can't speak english that well, fair enough, but at least try to type it out. If some of you have a level of pride you tend to live up to, eg French, just remember that nobody cares about your pride here. Everyone in this forum is to HELP each other with their own problems, that's all.

li tei mm sek pong cei kei, pin tho ho yi pong yen tei?
Kalau kamu tidak boleh tolong sendiri, bagainmana kamu boleh tolong tuan tuan dan puan puan?

"If you can't help yourself, how can you help others?"

profile.country.en_GB.title
robpaxton
Explorer

not to start an unnecessary flame of language matters.

We need peace!

I didn't see any flame - only others expressing their opinions. People should be allowed to post in any language they want, diversity is good.

I'd prefer to see posts in English just because I'm nosey and monolingual but if I think a non English post looks interesting then babelfish gives me a good idea of what's going on.

I'd love to learn German - an excellent language for cursing :cool:

faithx

And there was me thinking this was club-vaio.sony-europe:smileyrolling_eyes:

kee-lo_

Maybe we should start posting in Esparanto (anyone remeber when the EU was planning that language?)

Latin anyone.....?

Nah, post in what you like, I'll help if I can understand....

Sekigahara
Visitor

Ita est ! loquemur latinum quamquam nemo dum loquebat ita...

but it'd be cool....

profile.country.GB.title
jammold
Explorer

ROFL Rob, German is pretty good to curse at people with but its the latin-based rules of French and German I never fully understood (Ich verstanden los:smileygrin:)

kee-lo_

Posting in latin would take me ages though, would have a dictionary out for hours.....

Was never good at it LOL