Join now - be part of our community!

PCG-K315B :)

CrOpCiRcLeS
Visitor

PCG-K315B :)

Hi, Just got one and its gr8, was wondering if anyone knows or could recommend a good DV CAM to go with this lappy. I am gonna be using it alot soon to film promotionl video for our organisation, and the usual kids and holiday stuff too...........

So if you have one thats good let me know wich on e cause there is so many im a bit lost :thinking: :thinking:

1 REPLY 1
Woody27
Visitor

I have a DCR-TRV80 which is fantastic, great results... ...Zeiss Lens, Megapixel, Network Function. I would totally recommend it for DV recording!

It has recently been replaced by the DCR-HC85E which is similar but lighter. The main differences are that the Network functions have been removed (shame, but in reality are rearly used) and it now has a hydrid screen (that can be more easily seen in direct sunlight).

These models are quite expensive (i.e. £800.00+)

A cheaper option is something like the DCR-HC40E which is still a corking camera (still widescreen but smaller LCD flip screen) and is around the £500.00 mark.

Search around as you can usually find some real bargins, the Camcorder market is very competative!

Hope this helps!

CW