Join now - be part of our community!

Pocket Vaio or clie

febs
Visitor

Pocket Vaio or clie

I am intrested in purchasing a pocket vaio but i am not shure if i should because i already have a clie with a 1gb memorystick what do you think.

should i get a pocket vaio or not?

12 REPLIES 12
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Go to a store and experience the VAIO Pocket, then you will know.

profile.country.GB.title
jammold
Explorer

Stuff like this is much cheaper in America due to the weak dollar at the moment - it is worth taking the plunge abroad because on the ITV Tonight with Trevor MacDonald program (what can I say LOL it caught my attention!:smileylaugh: ) it featured the fact that buying an Apple iPod in New York or Torronto Canada could save you up to £80!!!

As Kee-Lo said, going to a store and playing with them is the only real way you will know...:smileygrin:

Thorin
Visitor

No question.......!!!
Take vaio pocket.....its the best. Ipod no go!!!!
Thorin

nemo66
Visitor

Well...a good question!
I also had a UX50....wich all the time was at recharging...rest of time sleeping.
Selld´it and bought a PocketVaio.

So ur questiond depends on how much u use the Clie.
If u use it often, then don´t buy a PocketVaio, better invest in some MemorySticks (2GB?).
If not so....sell it and buy a PV.

My advice...believe me, i know what i say! :smileygrin:

diverse
Visitor

40gb Pocket is just under £250 inc VAT plus delivery of £5 or so!here

Akanksha
Visitor

it featured the fact that buying an Apple iPod in New York or Torronto Canada could save you up to £80!!!
:smileygrin:

Yay! If thats the case I am ready to wait an eight-hour flight, thats like earning £10/hour, good enough for me! :smileygrin:

diverse
Visitor

it featured the fact that buying an Apple iPod in New York or Torronto Canada could save you up to £80!!!
:smileygrin:

Yay! If thats the case I am ready to wait an eight-hour flight, thats like earning £10/hour, good enough for me! :smileygrin:

Then there is VAT @ 17.5% and import duty, failure to pay or declare these is BREAKING the law, something they omitted on the show last night!

Akanksha
Visitor

yes but not if you are bringing it in for your personal use, which I will be!

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Actually if you get it out of packaging and upload tracks who knows where you bought it from?