Join now - be part of our community!

Problem with bluetooth connection (Vaio VGN-S5HP with P910i)

NKO
Visitor

Problem with bluetooth connection (Vaio VGN-S5HP with P910i)

I have a problem when I try to connect my P910i with my vaio VGN-S5HP throught bluetooth. My vaio only sees P910i as a telephone modem and nothing else. I can't use the synchronisation manager to synchronise my outlook contacts with my P910i or to manage the phone with sony's software.

3 REPLIES 3
Dios
Visitor

:cry: Hy, apparantly we have the same problem. I have a Sony Ericsson k600i and i can connect it with the usb cable but since i have the blutooth conection i would realy like doing it this way. Did you managed to do this connection? Pliz if you did, give me a word on how can i do it also. I have vaio like your's.

Thanks

carthorian
Visitor

Hi to both of you.

To make a bluetooth connection to your mobile, first off you'll have to enable it on your devices, and turn on the option to be detected.
How to do this is stated in the manual. Now your notebooks should detected the mobile phones.

NKO
Visitor

I have done this (both bluetooth Vaio and P910i are enabled) but my Vaio sees P910i only as a modem and I cant do anything else (synchronise outlook with my P910i, or to take backup etc..) :slight_frown: