Join now - be part of our community!

Problem with bluetooth

profile.country.en_GB.title
EPU8787
Visitor

Problem with bluetooth

I can't share any file using bluetooth of my vpcec2s0e... When I try to send something to another paired device i just see a massage "Bluetooth device not found. Please verify that your device is properly connected and turned on." When I try to connect the device it shows "Connection failed" I remove the device and pair again...but same thing happens. I've tried this using different devices....but every time same happens. Can u help me please!!!!!:smileysad:

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Have you turned the Bluetooth on?

1 Turn on the WIRELESS switch.
2 Click the VAIO Smart Network icon on the taskbar.
3 Click the switch next to Bluetooth to toggle it to On in the VAIO Smart Network window.
Make sure the WIRELESS indicator light turns on.

Have a look at your User Guide Page 67 to 72

ftp://ftp.vaio-link.com/pub/Manuals/Notebooks/VPCE/VPCE_H_EN.pdf

:thinking:

profile.country.en_GB.title
EPU8787
Visitor

Thanks for your response.. I forgot to write that I've followed every  steps you mentioned.. everything is ok..but everytime it shows the same  massage when I try to transfer files. i've tried this with Sony  Ericsson X10i, Blackberry storm 9500, moto rokr e8.. samsung and some  other devices.. but same thing happens..... But it was working just a  few days ago (maybe two or three weeks)...

Have a good day!
I recently bought a used Xperia X10i unit.
The pc companion update was interrupted during the operation, and the unit is not turned on.
Repair shop said that they could not fix it.
You might do something about this particular subject?
Sorry for the bad English, I'm Hungarian.