Join now - be part of our community!

Problem with display/vga card on A115Z

Freshfighter
Visitor

Problem with display/vga card on A115Z

A problem has occured with my a115z. When you picked up the laptop and moved it, you could hear a component that was broken off slide over the bottom, inside the laptop. It also manifested in distorted images. Of which i have a screenshot, but not online. Of course i sent the laptop to sony for repair, but only the first problem seems to be repaired. The distorted images (my guess: the loose component damaged the VGA card, ATI 9200) remain. Anyone else had something similar???

17 REPLIES 17
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

I would send it back in, this is not good enough.

TygerTyger
Visitor

Um.......I would really say send it back to be safe. What the hell they are doing repairing the computer and then not switching it on to check they actually fixed it I don't know. A slight clip round the ear might be in order I think,

kee-lo_

I bet they end up blaming DHL

Twisted-Rizla
Visitor

A slight clip round the ear might be in order I think,

Hahahaha That so matches your avatar. :laughing: :laughing:

TygerTyger
Visitor

What's DHL? It sounds like they just took out the thing that was sliding around and then sent it back :smileysad:.

kee-lo_

The courrier Sony uses.

LOLTR, does doesn't it...?

Freshfighter
Visitor

Of course I will send it back. But I thought I'd post the problem on the board, maybe other users have had similar defects.

Twisted-Rizla
Visitor

Of course I will send it back. But I thought I'd post the problem on the board, maybe other users have had similar defects.

Only as far as Sony not fixing their PC properly

Freshfighter
Visitor

In Belgium uses EXEL as their courier.