Join now - be part of our community!

So... the 'pocket' stand..??

Cala
Visitor

So... the 'pocket' stand..??

Seriously, its embarassing taking this thing out at the office. I'm thinking about making my own, get some stone mason to carve me out a bit of black marble or something and fit in the fixtures myself... How plastic is the stand we have!!! argh.. MUCH CHEAPNESS was the cry from sony as the designers came up with a cool stand... and then the money people said nope.... And I know the line.."we spent the money on the product, not the stand" yeah....?? BS! When I opened my Vaio and felt the weight of the pocket a little bit of me went.. Yeah, that feels about right... then I caught a hold of the stand and went... well you can guess the rest.

Spent some cash on this player and you can't do anything without the stand so if it breaks you are goosed...so why not make it less... plastic??

OK Theres a prize for the first person to accidentally break their stand, I bet its the ingenious locking system with the chrome arm and the dock that goes first.

C.

5 REPLIES 5
nemo66
Visitor

Cala...
-u have a Pocket Vaio
-u bought it
-u spent money on it

WHY COMPLAIN????

:smileygrin: :smileygrin: :smileygrin:

Cala
Visitor

Seems that way huh. II'm just surprised at things that haven't hit the mark with this product especially when Ipod has such a strangle hold on the market.The pocket is like having something to eat before your dinner, its spoiled the main course which I'm sure is comming.

Anyway, this is a forum right? I thought the idea was to share our thoughts with everyone.

Hope your not the thought police.

nemo66
Visitor

Cala...no....not police!
:wink:
But i can´t understand people ho buy something (at first) and beginn to complain after and mock on all the day.
Wouldit not be better to inform first and then buy?

Regards,

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Don't worry, Nemo just loves VP too much :smileygrin:

Cala
Visitor

I believe if you don't speak your mind... someone else will speak it for you. :slight_smile: Case proven with users observations and the new firmware releases. Anyway I'm loving my vaio, just want it better.