Join now - be part of our community!

SonicStage - Frustration

harrisi
Visitor

SonicStage - Frustration

Thanks Sony for developing such a poor music interface. Obviously designed as a second thought with little or no development funding.

Microsoft have been designing Media Player interfaces for some time now, yet Sony has to try and re-invent the wheel, and for what - a program that offers no advantage, provides a very poor interface to manage music, and as an interactive tool causes frustration due lack of basic layout and features - If you want us to move to your fantastic ATRAC, then write an import tool that can actually read MP3 Tag information as I now have scattered across my Vaio player tracks in the wrong albums, let alone the tracks which didn't even import (with no errors). Did I mention blank named tracks on the pocket viao even although they are already in SonicStage !

Very poor - either sort it or stick to what you do best - building TV's !!

Can anyone tell me if the pocket Vaio links with Media Player 10 - the less I have to use SonicStage the better.

Version 2.3, my Mini Disk has a better interface !

12 REPLIES 12
profile.country.en_GB.title
@4967457401015621
Visitor

you can add a track to a playlist as it's playing - from the now playing screen it's the second button from the right, at the bottom

ivan-d
Visitor

or hold the "enter" button on the remote.

ivan-d
Visitor

oh and one more thing, i know this is not very important for most of you, but if the file name is in another language, ´which uses different symbols to the latin alphabet, such as greek or russian, sonicstage doesn't let it in to "my library" and music transfer corrupts the file...