Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Flip fit 15 - Repairs No ETA??

Sony Flip fit 15 - Repairs No ETA??

Please please please can someone help as sony support seem incapable of providing my with a straight answer. My Sony flip fit 15 (SVF15N2B4E) has been in for repairs for 3 weeks and flexitronics keep informing me that there is still no ETA on the part required for the repairs.

They have told me to contact the sony support team, which i have done, and requested that if there is no ETA for the repair and as they can not replace it then they need to refund it as per the sale of goods act 1979.

However today S (i have not given their name as this may not be very fair but i have the names if need) from the sony support says he is waiting for flexitronic to confirm the situation of no ETA on the parts for the repair, which he has requested form them. While  flexitronic (who i phone straight after that conversation) say they have confirmed this to G (no surname given) last week who has already requested this information, but they have received no communication from any one in sony support sinice last week. So someone is telling me porkies!!!

I really just neeed a working laptop, and bought a vaio as my last one was very reliable, and i have many other sony products.

This post is just me begging someone from sony to step in and sort out what ever is going on and give me a clear response, with a time scale for repair or refund. As i very much need a working laptop and meanigless responses like no ETA or we are waiting for sony repair centre to respond are not at all helpful. I can provide case details and serial numbers if needed.

Tags (3)
0 REPLIES 0