Join now - be part of our community!

SONY VAIO pcg-61611m Graphics Problem

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Aminur71
Explorer

SONY VAIO pcg-61611m Graphics Problem

I have a sony vaio laptop that came from UK. Its a bit old and recently I install Windows-7 OS but the problem is the graphics broken, its not smooth at all, all the fonts have shadows and whenever I play HD movie it's print is like pixely.. and not clear. Few minutes ago I wanted to install "sony Vaio Care Recovery" tools but its says "To run this applicatio, you must install one of the following version of the. NET Framework: v4.0.30319" 

The model No of my laptop is VPCEE3EOE. I have searched in google for sony vaio graphics driver but couldn't found. Please help me.           

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.GB.title
Aminur71
Explorer

I have a sony vaio laptop that came from UK. Its a bit old and recently I install Windows-7 OS but the problem is the graphics broken, its not smooth at all, all the fonts have shadows and whenever I play HD movie it's print is like pixely.. and not clear. Few minutes ago I wanted to install "sony Vaio Care Recovery" tools but its says "To run this applicatio, you must install one of the following version of the. NET Framework: v4.0.30319" 

The model No of my laptop is VPCEE3EOE. I have searched in google for sony vaio graphics driver but couldn't found. Please help me.           

Garry1974
Explorer

profile.country.GB.title
Aminur71
Explorer

yes it uses radeon graphics card.. Tell me what should I do now??  

profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hello @Aminur71,

please refrain from hijacking other threads (like the Hello-Thread) to get help for your issue.

I moved your post there including the answers you received back to this thread.

- Nic

profile.country.GB.title
Aminur71
Explorer

Hi GazSmith, Thanks very much. I have downloaded the driver and installed. Now everything is clean and clear. 🤗🙂   

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi bimaloy32

We will need the exact E-Series model to find the correct graphics driver.

It will be something like SVE1512C5E if it is 4 or 5 years old.