Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Vaio Vista Phone Support

highroyds
Visitor

Sony Vaio Vista Phone Support

Hey all,

I've been trying to order my Vista upgrade for the past week, without any success. Now the phone number I was told to ring was +4480066644666 now I tried this and all I got was this number has not been recognised. But on another web site it said try 0080066644666 guess what that worked and got microsoft america on the phone.

Told the guy the problem and he said it maybe a problem with the web site try next week.

Well thats a good one. What happens too all those who keep being told try next week for the next month or so when you have to put in the order before the end of march.

At least I've now found the correct number and just hope something can be done.

My only problem is that I ordered from a catalogue and have no invoice or receipt for the laptop. :slight_frown:

1 REPLY 1
highroyds
Visitor

If your having problems with the Vista Upgrade site then just wait till next monday. I called Microsoft up this morning and they told me they're having problems with the web site and they should have it fixed by Monday. I did tell them I tried to email them but the guy told me not to email and if I have a problem to phone them up as its quicker.

So if you still have problems with the Sony Vaio Vista Upgrade wait till Monday to register for the upgrade, but if you still cant get it through phone them up on the following number: 00800 66644666