Join now - be part of our community!

SONY VAIO VPCF21Z1E/BI 3D MODEL

profile.country.IE.title
berhenne52

SONY VAIO VPCF21Z1E/BI 3D MODEL

Hi all.

I am looking for some parts for my old sony 3d laptop. I need a wi-fi card antenna /cable which goes from the card out to the top of the screen, and i also need the bluetooth part plus the cable. Any ideas where i could purchase these items? 

Also, my 3d button on top of laptop doesn't light up anymore when switched on, a box appears saying, "cannot switch to 3D display". I have to launch the bluray player and activate the 3d from there, then the button lights up. This was never the case from day one. Button always lit up. I have no clue about software, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

32 REPLIES 32
profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

Obviously, the size of the System (old Disk) must not exceed those of the new smaller Disk...

profile.country.IE.title
berhenne52

Yes, i've heard that before, but what is the solution then, with what i have?

profile.country.IE.title
berhenne52

So i can clone away from the larger ssd to the smaller one, using that software to gave me?

profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

If the problem is with space or you uninstall a lot or use a larger Disk...

profile.country.IE.title
berhenne52

Hi Marino,

I finally cloned the ssd from the old one. I just filled up the extra space on the old ssd and made sure the new ssd had more used space, so it worked. I feel like a software techie. Lol. Thanks for all the help.

Problem i have now is, the clock is out of sync, and it says my windows 7 pro is not genuine in the bottom right hand corner of screen. How can get rid of this "windows is not genuine" fully, for good, and also get rid of the text that is coming up when i start up the laptop?

Also, i have just purchased, a sony, Sony VAIO Fit 13A SVF13N13CXB - 13.3" - Core i5, flip laptop, and i want to purchase a digitizer/stylus pen for it. What model of sony pen is compatible with this machine. Cheers.

profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

profile.country.IE.title
berhenne52

Hi Marino,

I got that problem sorted. Thanks.

Another question for you, if it's not too much trouble? I have just purchased a sony vaio Fit 13A SVF13N13CXB - 13.3" - Core i5. I was wondering would you know what digitizer/stylus is compatible with this model of touchscreen? I am looking at one on ebay. This is one of them:

"Sony VAIO Digitizer Stylus Pen VGP-STD2 For DUO 13 TAP 11 TAP13 Flip 15a 14a". Would this be ok to use on this touchscreen laptop? Cheers.

profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

VAIO Flip 13A/14A/15A are the VAIO SVF13N1 / SVF14N1 / SVF15N1 and the Digitizer for theese models is the VGP-STD2.

profile.country.IE.title
berhenne52

Hi Marino,

So the Sony Stylus Pen "VGP-STD2" i mentioned in my last message is compatible with my new laptop, sony vaio Fit 13A SVF13N13CXB, so i can go ahead and order this pen? Thanks for the help, as always. Cheers.

profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

That VAIO is an American model but the Digitizer is sold by the Sony Partner for spare parts for the Setie SVF13N1, so it is compatible: