Join now - be part of our community!

SONY VAIO VPVF21Z1E/BI 3D LAPTOP.

profile.country.IE.title
berhenne52

SONY VAIO VPVF21Z1E/BI 3D LAPTOP.

Hi,

I have been on here before asking about finding a glossy lid for my sony 3d laptop, VPCF21Z1E/BI. I still have had no luck in purchasing this new glossy top lid for my laptop. I have tried EET Europarts, ebay, etc.. and no one has the lid. Only lid i could find new was the non glossy lid which i don't want. It must be the glossy finish to match my laptop. Anyone out there have any real contacts in relation to finding this part? I contacted Sony, and was told, that this laptop wasn't a European model, which it is, as far as i know, because i bought it on Amazon uk, in 2012. They told me it was for the South American market, as far as i remember. :rolling_eyes: "Where would you be going without a bell on your bike", if this is the info one gets from Sony. Lol. Cheers.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

It might be best to try again with Sony support. Here is the link for you.

Let us know how you get on.

Best wishes,

M

profile.country.IE.title
berhenne52

Hi, Thanks for reply.

I am in contact with Sony as we speak. It more than likely won't come to anything though, i'd say! There must be other dealers, sellers who could have a spare new glossy lid lying around. I found a few sellers selling new sony lids for other models, and they were cheap too, but none like mine unfortunately.  Cheers.