Join now - be part of our community!

SONY WORST CUSTOMER SUPPORT IN UK

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
mohsiniftikhar
Visitor

SONY WORST CUSTOMER SUPPORT IN UK

YES SONY - Your customer support is worst and you will be out of market very soon if you continue this behaviour with customers.

You picked my laptop to repair overheating problem and gave me 5 days time line.

You are using 0870 number so people call on this expensive number and you make money through it.

When you send emails you use no-reply@ email addresses so we can't communicate with you via email as well.

There is no online website to check the laptop status and communicate with your team.

When i called for my laptop your rude customer support always said its under extensive test and we can't tell you when it will be ready. Even they never call me back to update me.

HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO TEST THE LAPTOP - 1 day or 10 days?

But don't worry i asked them to return it back to me bcoz i can't live without my laptop for more than 2 weeks.

It’s my mistake to buy Sony laptop and I will never repeat this mistake.

Angry customer: CASE NUMBER: 5408360‏

Message was edited by: mohsiniftikhar

16 REPLIES 16
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi laramaxoscar

Sorry you're having trouble with the part, however please do not post the same message in three different threads.

The others have been removed.

sheplet
New

100% AGREE. Complacent, incompetent and irresponsible.

Sony Xperia Contact Center, Service Request: 1-19479197985

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @sheplet and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

Is there anything we may be able to help you with?

mindbomb
Explorer

mindbomb
Explorer

Appaling Customer Service.

Sent off my phone for a repair on the 30/06/2015, on the way back the courier misdelivered the parcel and I am still waiting for another phone. It is a nightmare still happening and I don't know how to get through. I keep calling, as if didn't do it I wouldn't have any updates but everytime I call I always find out something new, something that I wasn't told earlier and that puts back the delivery of the new phone (actually refurbihed). When they are goood news it is because no news, at all.  Since I reported the misdelivery have already passed 15 days and up to now I don't know when I will have my phone for which obviously I am payng each month. They promise to sort the problem out but nothing happens. The escalation team doesn't care at all and keeps hiding behind the agents. One from the escalation team wrote me that I am denying to have received the parcel, between the lines, although it is clear that the name of the person who signed for is not my name. I try to keep calm but it is almost impossible. I have enough, I'm exhausted. I feel messed around, fooled. It is shameful! I will never ever have a Sony phone again and I'll be very carefull from now on with any other product.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi Mindbomb and welcome to the Sony Community :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear it sounds like you've had some troubles with your phone and its repair.

Unfortunately we don't cover phones on this forum, can I suggest you post on the Xperia forum Here instead?

I do know Sony have had some problems with the delivery company at times but it may well be worth you posting on that forum just to see if any other phone users have had any similar problems or may have managed to get them sorted out.

paulyoungmyt
Explorer

I just had a message saying I had been kicked for my first post after complaining about the customer service from Sony.