Join now - be part of our community!

Sorry Sony! Sorry VAIO POCKET! Its the iPod photo who wins!!!!

Thorin
Visitor

Sorry Sony! Sorry VAIO POCKET! Its the iPod photo who wins!!!!

Hallo people, this is the last " Beitrag" I send here to you, because I am a happy and lucky IPOD PHOTO owner. After 4 months fighting with the vaio pocket and the things it should do I decided to put it to ebay. Now I have an IPOD and its absolutly the best. Really, i know what I say: everything what the vaio pocket should do,DOES the Ipod. Sorry sony, you really have to learn a lot. You can´t sell something which not really works. For example what do you think about a vaio which is used to a notebook without the docking station.... or an diashow to TV only with an AV cable... I POD does this. Cool. Itunes..I love it...fast simple.....photos can be used with the name I give them not like user_001 or such <Profanity removed by moderator>. Sorry Sony you lost...its just the same like it is in picturegear you sell a produkt, which dont work...or did you find the way how to use the red eye reduktion. When in future is always the same the next notebook will be no vaio anymore....APPLE wins...powerbook and Ipod.....Sorry sony you did bad work. Und wenn ihr es genau wissen wollt, in einem Forum red ich so wie ich will und wenn dass das einzige Forum ist um das es um den vaio pocket geht ist es ja auch traurig genug...
Ciao Leute wir werden uns wieder im macuser.de Forum wieder sehen...ebenso unter dem Namen Thorin...
..übrigens kann man da deutsch reden:smileygrin:

17 REPLIES 17
profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

hahahaha

LOL thorin

Yeah , Ein nettes Powerbook währ schon'ne überlegung wert.:smileygrin:
Das mit den Roten Augen haben die immer noch nicht gelöst.:smileylaugh:

*** NOTES 01-Mar-2005 Action Type: Info
Dear Sebastian,

We are unable to reproduce the error you are having. Could you please describe step by step how you are working with Picture Gear?

:smileygrin: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

profile.country.en_GB.title
robpaxton
Explorer

Pleased to hear . . . . just ordered my iPod Photo this morning.

seb21__
Visitor

Ich hab ihnen diesen Misst beschrieben.:smileylaugh:

Bin gespannt was als nächste Antword kommt.

Natülich konnten sie das nicht nachmachen. Weils ja auch gar nicht geht.

Und mein letzter Farbsehtest beim Augenarzt war überdurchnittlich gut.
Also an mir kanns nicht liegen.:smileycool:

Thorin
Visitor

Yes I can only say it again.....Sorry SONY...you lost the figth....and I hope you learned out of mistakes. I was really dissapeared, but now the sun shines with the IPOD. Thanks god, it s so **** cool!!!!!! Give your enemies the vaio pocket and your friends the ipod. Sorry so it is.

Thorin

majete
Visitor

Please... say me one player that combines an MP3 player, with colour screen, 20 Hours playing, with a tactile technology for navigation and you can see your camera photos for around 300¿

Only VAIO POCKET :smileygrin:

If you can spend 420¿ for an iPod Photo 40Gb, Congratulations!!!

You can not find any player with the same specifications... battery life, screen size, DESIGN and QUALITY technology than VP for the price of the VP...

Byeeeeeeee
JC

Thorin
Visitor

@majete
For the Ipod I paied 379 Euro for 40 Gig.With dockingstation, case, usbcable, fire wire cable and av cable. A lot for that price. And if I sell it on ebay in 4 moth I will get the same price, perhabs 350 Euro. And for the vaio pocket 40g I get 250 Euro after 4 months. And there is no accessoirs. Now tell me the reason. Sorry that I detroy your funny dreams. Can you fix your vaio pocket to an TV? Or can you handle 1000 pics in different case like family, hobby, holiday....no you cant you have find your fotos under user_001. What a shit.....! Batterylife time. Real 15 hours an music at the ipod. 20 hours lie at the vaio pocket 10 hours...**** 10 hours. SONY is verarsching their clients in every case. Tell me one reason to buy an vaio pocket. When I watch the diashow on the vaio...I have to have a lot of time till the next picture is running. Have you ever seen the diashow on the ipod. Do this. You sell your vaio pocket .

Thorin

Heidjer
Visitor

Hi,

da ja einige hier Deutsche sind, hier meine Meinung:

der Vaio Pocket ist klanglich dem iPod Photo deutlich überlegen!
der Vaio Pocket hat den deutlich besseren Bildschirm,
der Vai Pocket hält bei mir 23 Stunden nonstop durch, mein iPod photo ca. 12 Stunden usw.

Macht also den Vaio Pocket nicht so schlecht hier. Beim mp3-Player sollte der Klang eines der wichtigsten Kriterien sein, dem iPod fehlt hier einiges. Übrigens habe ich erst den iPod und danach den Vaio Pocket gekauft.

Als Verbesserung würde ich mir ein richtiges Ausschalten wünschen, hat der iPod aber auch nicht und entlädt sich daher auch alleine.

Gruß Heidjer

seb21__
Visitor

I think I must stop here this discussion.

Then this is a useless discussion.

IPot or VAIO Pocket, this decision each people itself must encounter (damn grammar)

But VAIO Pocket is not the last player from Sony. In the future it comes better players. And better players from other manufacturers too.

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Woooooooohoooooo I finally converted Thorin! YES

Congrats on your iPod Photo!

iPodLounge