Join now - be part of our community!

Sorry Sony! Sorry VAIO POCKET! Its the iPod photo who wins!!!!

Thorin
Visitor

Sorry Sony! Sorry VAIO POCKET! Its the iPod photo who wins!!!!

Hallo people, this is the last " Beitrag" I send here to you, because I am a happy and lucky IPOD PHOTO owner. After 4 months fighting with the vaio pocket and the things it should do I decided to put it to ebay. Now I have an IPOD and its absolutly the best. Really, i know what I say: everything what the vaio pocket should do,DOES the Ipod. Sorry sony, you really have to learn a lot. You can´t sell something which not really works. For example what do you think about a vaio which is used to a notebook without the docking station.... or an diashow to TV only with an AV cable... I POD does this. Cool. Itunes..I love it...fast simple.....photos can be used with the name I give them not like user_001 or such <Profanity removed by moderator>. Sorry Sony you lost...its just the same like it is in picturegear you sell a produkt, which dont work...or did you find the way how to use the red eye reduktion. When in future is always the same the next notebook will be no vaio anymore....APPLE wins...powerbook and Ipod.....Sorry sony you did bad work. Und wenn ihr es genau wissen wollt, in einem Forum red ich so wie ich will und wenn dass das einzige Forum ist um das es um den vaio pocket geht ist es ja auch traurig genug...
Ciao Leute wir werden uns wieder im macuser.de Forum wieder sehen...ebenso unter dem Namen Thorin...
..übrigens kann man da deutsch reden:smileygrin:

17 REPLIES 17
TygerTyger
Visitor

The poor old Pockets getting a bit of a bashing lately isn't it. Still, Sony have a new CEO as of today so maybe things will change.

Hellz_Virtue
Visitor

Why the hell are you coming here and VP bashing? Well done you can now boast that you have an iPod photo - to be honest the only thing that pisses me off is the fact that you were all fine about it then announce to everyone that "Oh im buying an iPod photo now, VP sucks". Go do VP bashing in your iPod forums, because I and practically everyone else comes to Vaio Club to learn things about the VP and get help with it, not to listen to you boasting on about how great you are. because you have an iPod. If it suits you, fine, but just shut up and piss off silently.

profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

You're right, Hellz_Virtue.

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

The poor old Pockets getting a bit of a bashing lately isn't it. Still, Sony have a new CEO as of today so maybe things will change.

Not heard that yet TT

Twisted-Rizla
Visitor

Interesting thread guys.

Kind of disagree with Hellz in that the forum is for discussion purposes and if someone has had a bad experience with something they should feel free to air their views here.

I'm still one of those having a hell of a problem deciding whether to go for the VP or the iPod so the more people who come in here and recount their experiences the better informed I'll be to make that final decision:smileygrin:

I have to say though that most of the evidence is in favour of the iPod. Should i wait around for an unknown period waiting for Sony to produce a player that works correctly or should I just bite the bullet and go for the pod?

It's looking like Kee-Lo might be getting another scalp:smileylaugh:

Hellz_Virtue
Visitor

I do agree with you Rizla, but some people here aren't suggesting any bad experiences, merely stating that they are buying something else. What you have to look at, is that this is Sony's 1st real attempt at a portable jukebox or whatever you want to call it. Apple have had about 9-10 products before the iPod photo! So trying to compare the VP and the iPod is hugely unfair.
In my opinion, the next iPod, if it comes with any decent improvements, will be worth buying. So far, the colour screen is not as good as the VP, and there are still serious battery and sound issues to be sorted out. I can admit that the VP has quite large flaws, but they will be sorted out in hopefully the near future. I still think however that the main reason that people buy an iPod is for fashion reasons. If Sony were to straighten a few things uot with the VP. possibly make it smaller with more user-friendly functions (such as the picture folder names, picture names and a thumbnail search for pictures, to name but a few), but I doubt Sony will sort these out quickly.
I like to take an open mind to all things, but simply stating that someone is going to get an iPod photo because VP is crap, simply doesn't cut being a bad experience and posting their views here.

Twisted-Rizla
Visitor

Fair point Hellz:smileyhappy:

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

It's got to be better than using SonicStage !
I would well rather use iTunes.