Join now - be part of our community!

t1xp bluetooth drivers needed

RickyVR
Visitor

t1xp bluetooth drivers needed

I have re-installed windows xp pro in my vaio (t1xp) and now i can't install the drivers for the bluetooth device. Can anyone tell me where to find these drivers? Is there any updated version?

In sony's website i found a pack of drivers for my laptop but the bluetooth isn't included (in the bluetooth folder of this pack is only a patch (.exe) or something like that). am i missing something? I tried to install widcomm software too but it tells me that the device wasn't found

Note that i have not used the recovery CD to install, instead i used a windows install cd.

Thanks in advanced.

Ricardo.

:cry: :cry:

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

You can't install software from the recovery DVD. You must insall the system which came with your VAIO, if you need the SonySoftware.

What do you mean with

(in the bluetooth folder of this pack is only a patch (.exe) or something like that).

There are a T1XP/L and a T1XP/T on VAIO-Link. Which of them do you have?

Awwwe, I have looked into the driver package. It's really only a Patch. But has Windows itself not a driver for that?

RickyVR
Visitor

First of all thanks for your reply, i have formatted my vaio (VGN-T1XP/L) and installed from a "windows xp cd" instead from the original recovery cd, then i used the driver package to install the drivers and make all the devices work, all except a device called "UGX" that actually have no drivers installed and it's under "other devices" in the device manager, i suposse that this is the bluetooth device cuz all is working fine in my laptop except the bluetooth.

Any other ideas?

I'll try to remove the device from the manager and then re-install the widcomm software, i think that this software comes with a generic bluetooth driver. If i can solve the situation i'll tell you more.

Thanks again and sorry for my poor english.