Join now - be part of our community!

tvtv set up

sjljersey
Visitor

tvtv set up

Can someone please give me some idiot proof instructions on how to set this program up and how to view programs once they have been recored. I am at my wits end trying to figure this out!

Sue

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.de_DE.title
itbroker
Visitor

I found all instructions at :

http://www.tvtv.co.uk/cgi-bin/WebObjects/EPGen.woa

Topic : HELP

He is TOO big to put here...

After this. (I don´t know your Computer Model), but normally...

You can see him with GigaPocket Software at your Computer or At your TV with Media Receiver.

More details. More answer´s...

PoorTiny
Visitor

Hi,
Sorry I can't help you but just want to show sympathy. I've now totally given up even attempting it. I also wanted to connect my vcr to capture video but couldn't get my sony to recognise that either. I started a thread in the solutions room to see if anyone offered help, but like yours, loads of people viewed it but no suggestions. I've now registered with e-support but can't log my problem because the links won't appear and I can't find anyway of contacting them! I even ran a total restore programme yesterday in case I had a problem on my machine but no difference.
Good Luck!!

Stephanius
Visitor

The biggest problem people have with TVTV is to understand what it does for them.

TVTV offers an online program guide for free.

If you have a computer product that supports TVTV, can you pay for a TVTV subscription that allows you to schedule recordings via the TVTV website and the internet.

Logically your PC or MAC needs to have a connection to your TV cable and the internet for this to work, the TV connection for the actual TV channels and the internet connection to receive the recording instructions.

There is also a number of products that work without a computer as a set-top box for a TV, and those receive their programming instructions via the cable network providers signal, similar to the way video-text is broadcast alongside the TV programs.

So, the first questions are:

What for a TVTV compatible piece of hardware do you have?
Do you have a cable TV connection connected to it?