Join now - be part of our community!

Vaio Entertainment Platform?

CaseMillennium
Visitor

Vaio Entertainment Platform?

Hi there,

I have a little problem here with my Vaio FS. I tried to start Vaio Zone after a long time again and it crashed. Ok, I thought, remove it and reinstall it. However I alse removed the Vaio Entertainment Platform and now I can´t find it on the recovery Dvd?? I mean, I already reinstalled Vaio Zone and tried nearly every other Vaio-Software on the recovery-disc, but there seems to be no Vaio Entertainment Platform.

Does anybody know where to find it? I don´t want to do a complete recovery just for these damned libraries or whatever it is.

Case

2 REPLIES 2
CaseMillennium
Visitor

Thanks. However: It doesn´t work!! I have extracted all .pac files (4 on my recovery DVD) and got all the apps but: No Vaio Entertainment Platform. Vaio Zone is supposed to be 4 installers, but I only get 1.

Just to make things best, I even can´t do a recovery since the notebook hangs directly after telling me, he is checking the hardware. I suppose this is caused by the NTFS oder the Linux-Partitions.

Does anybody else have an idea? I really don´t want to clean my whole harddisk without even knowing it will work afterwards (although I think I already did a recovery with one of my recovery DVDs, so they should be ok).

Case