Join now - be part of our community!

VAIO for FIFA15 ?

Co0Lzz
New

VAIO for FIFA15 ?

Hi, I'm a die hard SONY fan from Malaysia...
Wanted to buy a notebook / ultrabook recently, mostly it will be a notebook cause I don't think that ultrabooks can support my gaming needs...
Let's straight to the point...I need a laptop that can plays the upcoming FIFA15...

I don't need an High End device that can optimize the game performance...
What I'm hoping for is the game can runs smoothly even on low....
Here are the specs required :
Recommended :

• CPU: Intel i5-2550K @ 3.4Ghz
  • RAM: 8GB
  • Supported Video Cards: ATI Radeon HD 6870, NVIDIA GTX 460

Minimum :

• CPU: Intel Q6600 Core2 Quad @ 2.4Ghz
  • RAM: 4GB
  • Minimum Supported Video Cards: ATI Radeon HD 5770, NVIDIA GTX 650

I have only minimum knowledge about those CPU and video cards, so I just don't know which one to go for...
And I have limited choices on the online store of SONY Malaysia, I just can't seem to find some models such as the S Series and the F Series over here... 

I don't think any VAIO ultrabooks could barely reached the minimum requirements so a notebook is acceptable...
So, I need someone to recommend me a device which could reach the minimum requirements (recommended is better) and could handle the game...The reason I like SONY is that their products are well-designed and are in better quality...I really don't want to change to other brands..
BTW, my budget is just below RM3000 which is below £570....

Here's my Wishlist listed on priority order:
1. Ultrabook that can support the game
2. Notebook that can reach the recommended requirements (Thinner & Lighter are prefered)
3. Notebook that can reach the minimum requirements (Thinner & Lighter are prefered)
4. Notebook that can play the game smoothly regardless the graphic (Thinner & Lighter are prefered)

Sorry for my poor English and the harsh demand...I really hope I can get the right device...

THANK YOU !! ^^

0 REPLIES 0