Join now - be part of our community!

vaio k2i5s series

andymcdonald77
Visitor

vaio k2i5s series

whenever i turn on the laptop the screen is white bar the top two inches, its been for repair once and a complete pwb mbx-114 int je22 was replaced ( no idea what it is ) however on reciept of the laptop the fault was still presant if i hold the left hand edge of the screen for five minutes the picture re appears, when a tv is connect top the laptop the tv screen displays no faults, i am currenty in iraq and not happy with a 1100 pound laptop that takes 10-40 mins to start working:smileysad:

7 REPLIES 7
Twisted-Rizla
Visitor

Hi Andy.

Sorry you've been having troubles with your laptop.

Unfortunately you'll have to get it back to Sony as it sounds like some sort of connection within the screen. You could try removing and reinstalling the driver but if that fails it's back to Sony.

If Sony have failed to repair it satisfactorily in the first place it's down to them to sort out. Especially as the machine is still under warranty. A bit inconvenient I agree and I guess Sony outlets are somewhat non-existent in Iraq!

I wish you luck in Iraq and a safe return.

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Sighs at VL

Damn thats terrible.
As TR said the only thing you can do is say it was not correctly fixed.

TygerTyger
Visitor

What the hell is it with them returning stuff that's still exactly as it was when it was sent in? I don't know how many times I've seen someone say that.

kee-lo_

It's a waste of everyone's time thats for sure.

andymcdonald77
Visitor

me agin

thanks for the replies on my vaio problem, i will try and reinstall the driver if not will have to return it in feb as no sony shops about, well no shops anywhere for that matter.

cheers for you time will keep you posted on the quality of sony's engineers.

andy mac

TygerTyger
Visitor

Well they already sent it back in the condition it arrived in, I think that speaks volumes as it is. And as I said..........it's not exactly the first time.

kee-lo_

Yeah it's a shame that they couldn't fix it the first time.... Friday afternoon attitudes don't help Sony