Join now - be part of our community!

VAIO Laptops and Half-Life 2

Woody27
Visitor

VAIO Laptops and Half-Life 2

Hi Guys!

Isany one else looking forward to the imminent (Nov 16th) release of Half-Life 2?!?

It only requires a Direct X 7.x compatable graphics card so should run quite nicely on many of the more recent VAIO's :smileygrin:

Personally, I can't wait to meet Gordon again!

CW

21 REPLIES 21
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Not really a games player....

Woody27
Visitor

Some times wish I was'nt quite so addicted... ...I'd have an awful lot more time on my hands!!

CW

PS Thanks Kee-Lo for the kind comments on my HDD upgrade thread!

kee-lo_

No problem.

I used to be quite addicted to games back around 1994, then I said to myself "spend the time doing other stuff" since then I haven't played for more than 5 hrs a week.

profile.country.GB.title
jammold
Explorer

I'm addicted to Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto Vice City - its demanding but works well on a VAIO.

faithx

Well I have never been a "game" person but I was given "Need For Speed Underground", no idea why :kissing: I have played it a few times, and I quite like it :smileygrin:

kee-lo_

I'm addicted to Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto Vice City - its demanding but works well on a VAIO.

GTA is my achalies Heel (sorry poor spelling)
I can play that for HOURS litterally.

Woody27
Visitor

I'm currently playing Grand Theft Auto San Andreas on the PS2, and the game is simply awesome!

It's absolutely huge, looks great and it seems that it is almost possible to interact with everything!

It also cotains around 14 albums worth of music (it's the PS2's first dual layer DVD game)

I fully recommend it! (a PC version should be coming out early 2005).

CW

kee-lo_

Yeah makes me want a PS2 LOL
I do love the way you can do random acts of crime, something you just can't do in real life LOL
When I have had a bad day I love playing it....

profile.country.GB.title
jammold
Explorer

I fully recommend it! (a PC version should be coming out early 2005).

Really? OMG: I will be sat outside Game Stores in Telford with my loyalty card waiting for them to open so I can be first in line to get a copy!

Yeah makes me want a PS2 LOL

Best thing my dad has ever bought for us - a new console the SCPH-70000 slimline console is out now with built in ethernet.

I do love the way you can do random acts of crime, something you just can't do in real life LOL

I just love being able to masacre people with a chainsaw!:smileylaugh: