Join now - be part of our community!

VAIO Laptops and Half-Life 2

Woody27
Visitor

VAIO Laptops and Half-Life 2

Hi Guys!

Isany one else looking forward to the imminent (Nov 16th) release of Half-Life 2?!?

It only requires a Direct X 7.x compatable graphics card so should run quite nicely on many of the more recent VAIO's :smileygrin:

Personally, I can't wait to meet Gordon again!

CW

21 REPLIES 21
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Yeah it's great just to run around blowing cars up.
Should be well worth getting.

Woody27
Visitor

a new console the SCPH-70000 slimline console is out now with built in ethernet.

Yes it looks very cool, a mate of mine got one the other day just for GTA San Andreas and unlike the other earlier models it is totally silent!

I'd be quite tempted but I like my Satin Silver PS2, it matches my VAIO:smileygrin:

CW

kee-lo_

The silver PS2 is very nice indeed.

profile.country.GB.title
jammold
Explorer

I've always thought that the Cherry blossom colour looked a bit dodgy - black and silver are the nicest.:smileywink:

Foxhound
Visitor

It also cotains around 14 albums worth of music (it's the PS2's first dual layer DVD game)
CW

Well actually it's the third dual layer dvd game on the ps2.

First: Xenosage: Der Wille zur Macht
Second: Metal Gear Solid: Substance

But I agree it is a hell of a game!!! The city big and there is so many things to do. It's an instant classic.

Woody27
Visitor

Well actually it's the third dual layer dvd game on the ps2.

I stand corrected.

Personally, I thought Metal Gear 2 / Substance was a little dissapointing. That Big Rig thing was crap! :wink:

CW

PS I hope we won't get into trouble for turning this into a PS2 Game forum, oooppppssss!!!!!!!!!!! :smileygrin:

Psaila
Visitor

Re type your quotes Woody , Please .. he he

Woody27
Visitor

Re type your quotes Woody , Please .. he he

It's the fault of this DELL piece of crap I have to use at work !!!!
:wink:

Actually, It's alright, except for one thing.... .....It's not a VAIO ! :laughing:

CW

TygerTyger
Visitor

Yeah I'm a massive Vice City fan I was very happy to find it ran extremely well on my laptop. But I'm holding of HL2 until I find out just how well it will run. Then again, I'll probably get it anyway :smileygrin:.

kee-lo_

I've had to hide my Vice City CDs because I played it tooooo much