Join now - be part of our community!

vaio launcher for VGN-FJ3M/W?

dblagi
Visitor

vaio launcher for VGN-FJ3M/W?

Hi guys,

Can someone help me out me find the vaio launcher on Sony Vaio VGN-FJ3M/W . I bought this laptop before couple of days ago and i cannot find the vaio launcher. Is bit annoying..

I have the 17inch vaio and the vaio launcher comes authomatically when log on, and can also fing it in Start-programmes-startup .

Thanking you!

Blagica

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi Blagica and welcome to ClubVAIO.

I'm not quite sure what you mean - does the Vaio launcher appear at start-up?

To get the launcher to show, just move the mouse pointer to the very edge of the screen on the side that the launcher appears and after a few seconds it will show itself. You can adjust the time it takes to appear and disappear or you can make it show permanently by clicking on the small arrowhead at the top of the Launcher and choosing Settings.

If this is not what you mean, please come back.

:thinking:

BartK
Visitor

This is not installed on this Vaio, therefor you cannot find it.
Vaio with MCE does not come with Vaio Zone anymore, Vaio Launcher is part of Vaio zone

dblagi
Visitor

Hiya,

As i don't have the vaio zone on this laptop is there any posibility to install the program on this laptop? I really like to have the vaio launcher.

I even went to the store to return the laptop coz i didn't know that it did not have the vaio launcher but was told that as a costumer i don't have the right of returning niether replacing the product in 7 or 14 days. Was very annoying.

Please help.

Blagica

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Thanks Bart - that will teach me to look up the specs! Blagica confused me by saying that the Vaio Launcher appeared at start up!

Sorry Blagica, If you have MCE it is the replacement for Vaio-Zone and the two are incompatible. You cannot run Vaio Zone on a computer with MCE installed.

:slight_frown: