Join now - be part of our community!

VAIO MULTI FLIP 15 SVF15N2C5E! FEW ISSUES SOME HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPERICATIED

profile.country.GB.title
NINJA-THEORY
Explorer

VAIO MULTI FLIP 15 SVF15N2C5E! FEW ISSUES SOME HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPERICATIED

Can you please let me know if window 10 is fully compatible with my model? Why i'm asking the NVIDA gpu icon is in my notification tab but when I click on it I get this mgs I can’t get NVidia to work driver is installed ?

nvidai.jpg

2nd issue I got, as I’ve got an ssd installed Samsung pro model. but if I got few tabs open in Firefox and YouTube is playing on the seconds monitor and I’m browsing on my laptop! YouTube will start to lag and freeze this also happens if I launch Android studio, it’s like the laptop can’t handle it,

But please note I got 16 gig ddr3 ram installed and it’s a core i7 and I’ve set the power mode to max I know before the SSD upgrade it was fine on the hard drive but that’s was windows 8  soon as installed the ssd I upgraded to windows 10 so I cant really remember if it was running smooth

I know something is clashing is there any way I can find out what’s messing up what?? All I have is the standard Sony drivers and I’ve installed Samsung Magician that is saying my health is good on my hard drive and it’s reporting no compatibly issues or i think what it is the intel graphics dirver cant handle the load thats why its lagging is there anyway i can get my Nvida to work can some one please let me know please ? Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi

It sounds like the nVidia driver is not installed.

Try installing the Win 8.1 NVidia driver from the downloads page for your specific model here:

https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/support/laptop-pc-svf-series/svf15n2c5e?downloads-num=33

Have you read the Win 10 upgrade info and limitations for your model here?

https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/support/articles/00131804

Did you follow Sony’s Win10 upgrade instructions?

https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/support/articles/00131810

profile.country.GB.title
NINJA-THEORY
Explorer

Thank you, it's been about a 8 to 10 months since i upgraded to windows 10 sorry i cant remember if i followed the

Win10 upgrade instructions Sorry 😞

i did have a quick scan of the Win 10 upgrade i can remeber that as it didn't say my flip is not compatible all it said some apps and some features will get removed that's why i upgraded but i really didn't pay much attention to that!

Quick question is my flip compatible with Windows 7 64bit ? i mean will all the drivers work i really need battery care function enabled and Vaio control panel etc ?

Just googled Iolo Program Accelerator maybe that's the issue as its not compatible with WIndows 10 maybe that's where the lag is coming form 😞

Thanks i'll install the Nvida Driver!! Thanks again for you help!

profile.country.GB.title
NINJA-THEORY
Explorer

Sorry just been thinking about the upgrade! Yes i did use the Sony link as my drivers was all intact yes i did follow on how to upgrade to Windows 10! Thanks