Join now - be part of our community!

Vaio Plus Warranty Extension

Wellbrook
Visitor

Vaio Plus Warranty Extension

As i am dyslexic i got given money by SAAS which is a goverment body to buy computer equipment for uni. I got this money then i give it to the uni and they buy all the equipment and give it to me all the equpiment is techincle mine and i may do as i wish with it.

I receaved my FE48E laptop in October and i also receaved the VPW2 Vaio plus warranty extenstion. I have been looking about but i cant find were i register this product could someone place direct me to the correct location.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Wellbrook,

Open the E-support portal using the following link: E-support portal, if you do not have an e-Support account yet then click here to register, enter you registration name and password.

Once logged in select 'Manage the products you registered', then click on the + next to the model that you wish to add the extended warranty to and your serial number should appear underneath..

Click on the + next to the serial number, default should appear.

Click on the serial number again and a product details box and Add new warranty box should appear on the right, enter your warranty details into the Add new warranty box and complete the procedure.

Next time you log into E-support the warranty number you've just entered should appear under your Vaio's serial number just below the word default..

Alternativly or if that does not work then contact Sony Vaio Support for further advice, to contact Sony Vaio Support use the following link: Sony Vaio Support