Join now - be part of our community!

vaio pocket cases?

gbs69er
Visitor

vaio pocket cases?

i just brought the new 40 gig vaio pocket but i cant seem to find a uk supplier for any cases, sony uk dont do them and neither does club vaio shop. any ones know where i can get one or know of a case that fits it well:smileygrin:

8 REPLIES 8
Hornby
Visitor

Here,

www.nextwarehouse.com

Their waiting for them coming in which is the same as many other shops!

SonyStyle.com have just get their cases in but as we know they dont ship to UK.

Just hang on until nextwarehouse gets them In and if you find somewhere else before then please inform me.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
stuadam91
New

The best place is here

It shows in stock.

Great case and excellent service.

Hornby
Visitor

yer but this is not the offical VAIO case from Sony.

Does it even the square opening so that you can see the screen without removing the casing?

sarpal
Visitor

I agree. A good company, excellent service and a good price; what more can you ask for? It's not leather but it's well made and the genuine article.

Hornby
Visitor

sarpal can you tell me what it is like.

Does it contain an opening so that you can see the screen?

What material is it?

etc etc.

Im tempted please tell me about it.

Hornby
:slight_smile:

sarpal
Visitor

Hi Hornby,

It's made of material (nylon?) and is reasonably stiff, it has a wrap over flap secured with velcro for easy access to your VP; no, you can't see the screen when it's in the case but you can still use the inline remote (not perfect but I bought it for protection etc). For a tenner it does the job for me; and it's avaialble now!!

Hope that helps.

(If it's not the official Vaio case then it's a damn good clone; it fits the VP perfectly and even has a Sony lable afixed inside)

Hornby
Visitor

thankyou :grin:

saltire2005
Visitor

i agree, its a great case for the money... if you want something different try here...

http://www.pdairshop.co.uk/index.php?cPath=108_128