Join now - be part of our community!

VAIO Pocket VGP-CPK1 Tasche / Carrying Case

simon.giesen
Visitor

VAIO Pocket VGP-CPK1 Tasche / Carrying Case

Hi,

just visit http://www.sony-style.de , click on WALKMAN / MP3 / ATRAC and then on Vaio Pocket Player Tasche - it costs 19 Euros.

11 REPLIES 11
nemo66
Visitor

THX....
Looks great on the website, already ordered one.
Let´s see than how it looks in real!
:slight_smile:

Taffersim
Visitor

Thanks simon , I too have just ordered one from Sony Style UK but the price with VAT and 3-4 day delivery was £20.01 which seems a little steep compared to your price. But when you compare this to the prices Sony sell their Camera Cases for then it looks cheap.
:cry:

profile.country.en_GB.title
@4967457401015621
Visitor

Thanks simon , I too have just ordered one from Sony Style UK but the price with VAT and 3-4 day delivery was £20.01 which seems a little steep compared to your price.   But when you compare this to the prices Sony sell their Camera Cases for then it looks cheap. 
:cry:

which is why you'd have been better getting it from Micro Anvika instead, works out about £14 with postage. I don't know if you can cancel your order with sony?

kadafi
Visitor

Does anyone have pics for the case? I cant access the sonystyle website for some reason, and microanvika has got any pics...

Taffersim
Visitor

My Avata should now be a pic of the Sony case including the wrist strap. But god forbid me if anyone ever sees me swinging along with a vee pee dangling of my wrist :laughing:

kadafi
Visitor

Beeeautiful.... I've got the pdair case; but we've only got one life to live.. ah well i might just get this one from microanvika... that's my sf2 turbo arcade pennies put to good use......

:wink:

STORM
Visitor

The case is Beautiful,i have one here...
I buy in SonyStyle and work´s perfect in 40Gg Model

marcelflash
Visitor

I have the bag at home now, I paid 22.57 euro in holland.
The bag is nice and made of decent material, no leather!
the headphone plug does fit good and the 40 GB model is no problem. If you want the most slim solution the sony bag is it!
say for your self, do you want to be seen with a non original bag around your expensive player? I dont !
the hand cord should have been standard with the player

diverse
Visitor

I got mine from Micro Anvika, £9.99, A BARGAIN if ever compared to price of Apple Slip Case, more reliable (as velcro keeps VP Tight) than Ipod Sock, now what to do with them? Too small for feet and hands, LOL :wink:

It is the best solution for the 40gb!

20gb, the PDair is my fave!