Join now - be part of our community!

Vaio Smart Network not working after reinstallation

SOLVED
profile.country.da_DK.title
RoanJaan
Visitor

Vaio Smart Network not working after reinstallation

After formatting my Vaio VPCF11M1, and installing the professional version og windows 7, the smart network application doesn't work. See the picture for more details.

Anyone knows what to do ??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi RoanJaan,

This problem has been raised a couple of times before and the solution suggested was to ensure that all of the original drivers and Sony utilities are installed prior to installing Vaio Smart Network as there may be dependences.

Unfortunately neither of the OP's bothered to reply so whether this is the solution is not known...

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi RoanJaan,

This problem has been raised a couple of times before and the solution suggested was to ensure that all of the original drivers and Sony utilities are installed prior to installing Vaio Smart Network as there may be dependences.

Unfortunately neither of the OP's bothered to reply so whether this is the solution is not known...

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
RoanJaan
Visitor

I actually formatted the PC becouse of all the software.

I didn't need them, and they bothered me a lot.

So to install all of it again, will be same as shooting myself in the foot.

I guess I have to live with it not working.

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

It’s not the software that may need to be installed to get Smart Network working, just the Sony utilities that control the functions of your notebook – most of the bundled software is not available for download anyway.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
RoanJaan
Visitor

Well..

After installing SFEP driver, Setting utilities, sony shared library, now it works...

Tnx

rajatv50
New

This Thing Works Even After Installing SFEP and Sony Shared Library.

rajatv50
New