Join now - be part of our community!

VAIO Update 3!

VaioWoman1
Visitor

VAIO Update 3!

:rose:

I don't know if I do have a problem, but after having VAIO Update 3 for a while, for other reason, had to do a Recovery - and although I am all there with the usual updates etc.... have been waiting for the VAIO Update 3 to install as the next logical step and it has not. Where can I get it from? Anyone Please?

ps Had a look around but cannot seem to find it on support links!

:rose:

22 REPLIES 22
spirosg
Visitor

I try to install vaio update 3 in my vaio FE31M and the software crash - unable to finish the installation. I send the report to sony.

Did anyone face any problem with the installation?

eagle-eye
Visitor

I can't get anywhere with this! When i click Vaio Update 2 from All Progs or click the system tray, all i get is the website saying "sorry - under maintenance - please try later".Anyone got any bright ideas.

eagle-eye
Visitor

At last it worked.

Thanks for everybodies help :devil: :devil:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Pinching from "Hubby Dubby" worked a treat! Thank You! !rose.gif|___jive_emoticon_name=rose|jivemacro=emoticon|class=jive_macro jive_emote|src=rose.gif!

And all looks as it should! !tongue.gif|___jive_emoticon_name=tongue|jivemacro=emoticon|class=jive_macro jive_emote|src=tongue.gif!

!cool.gif|___jive_emoticon_name=cool|jivemacro=emoticon|class=jive_macro jive_emote|src=cool.gif! You're welcome VaioWoman1... !happy.gif|___jive_emoticon_name=happy|jivemacro=emoticon|class=jive_macro jive_emote|src=happy.gif!

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

At last it worked.

Thanks for everybodies help :devil: :devil:

:cool: Glad you've solved the problem eagle-eye.. :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

I try to install vaio update 3 in my vaio FE31M and the software crash - unable to finish the installation. I send the report to sony.

Hi spirosg

Are you able to download the Vaio Update 3 file again..

spirosg
Visitor

Hi spirosg

Are you able to download the Vaio Update 3 file again..

No it is alreaday store someware to my HD and any time I click to donwload the update again runs the same copy from my PC.

Were it is store so I can delete it?

spirosg
Visitor

I found it and I will download again. hope to work this time.

spirosg
Visitor

The problem still exist the program crash.

Resonate
Visitor

The problem still exist the program crash.

What browser are you currently using ?. Pref. Internet Explorer 7 or FireFox 2 are recommended.

All downloads should be located within C:/Update, Delete your TEMP & History folder for your internet browser.

Before you try to download the VAIO Update3 Download your Pre-Installed Utilites from VAIO-Link then install them in this Order
1 Sony Utilities (Installer Folder 1)
2 Sony Shared Library (Installer Folder 2)
3 Vaio Event Service (Installer Folder 5)
Then re-try the VAIO Update3 again, Hopefully this ahould work.