Join now - be part of our community!

VAIO Update 3!

VaioWoman1
Visitor

VAIO Update 3!

:rose:

I don't know if I do have a problem, but after having VAIO Update 3 for a while, for other reason, had to do a Recovery - and although I am all there with the usual updates etc.... have been waiting for the VAIO Update 3 to install as the next logical step and it has not. Where can I get it from? Anyone Please?

ps Had a look around but cannot seem to find it on support links!

:rose:

22 REPLIES 22
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi spirosg,

If that does not work, goto the C:/Update folder and open the SOAVUD-01373802-UN file, then click the SOAVUD-01373802-UN.exe file..

This should install Vaio Update 3... :thinking:

spirosg
Visitor

I have only this file SOAVUD-01451800-UN for vaio update 3 not the one you mention

VaioWoman1
Visitor

!rose.gif|___jive_emoticon_name=rose|jivemacro=emoticon|class=jive_macro jive_emote|src=rose.gif! Hello, this may work!

On my pals laptop V3 Update would not install! I closed and exited all open & running programs including VAIO Launcher! I went to C://Update and found the old V2 Update, clicked on to the installer and it then un-installed the old one! Then found V3 Update in C://Update and installed and wallah it worked! Worth a try! Yes? No? Any Experts! Oh and yes it did work on my Pals!!PS First you must check to make sure V3 Update is in your C://Update of course!

VAIO! Such a mystery! !hypnotized.gif|___jive_emoticon_name=hypnotized|jivemacro=emoticon|class=jive_macro jive_emote|src=hypnotized.gif!

Forgot to say: Before I uninstalled the old V2Update I went to Start, All Programs and then to VAIO Update Options and unchecked the box for automatic updates!