Join now - be part of our community!

Vaio VGN-AR21S+Blue ray+ HDMI= frustration

jurvis
Visitor

Vaio VGN-AR21S+Blue ray+ HDMI= frustration

Hi guys:

This is my second and, may be, my last thread in the VAIO forums.

It´s a pity but after inverting 3.000 € in my new laptop, and two weeks trying almost everything, I haven´t see a Blu Ray on my TV.

I bought two BD films but as my BD player was not working properly the support team told me to get all the last firmware for the BD player and the winDVD BD player.

The problem was that the FOX films can not be played in this notebook (things of the new technologies). But the question is if Sony is the owner of the Blu Ray rigths, why there are films with the blu ray trade mark and they can not be played on sony computers.

After buying two new films (of Sony Entertaiment) and playing them correctly at the notebook it was impossible to see them on my LOEWE LCD trough the HDMI connection. After calling again to the support team they have been thinking about it for a week, about how use the HDMI connection. Still no answer.

This is crazy. I know blu ray is a new technology and all that things but Sony should not start selling computers of 3.000 € that can not play all the blu ray discs and wich connection system is not perfect and easy.

In two days I will be returning my VAIO to the shop and getting back my money. I will have to wait until this figth BD-HD DVD is finished and when sony start selling products that really works.

Bye

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.es_ES.title
pariope41
Visitor