Join now - be part of our community!

VGC-V2S Tv Picture Garbled

jayrace
Visitor

VGC-V2S Tv Picture Garbled

My Tv picture through vaio zone gets garbled in vertical stripes when viewed on one channel for more than 45 mins and only a total reboot will solve problem. I'm looking for any suggestions which may help.

23 REPLIES 23
Psaila
Visitor

Could I bring The Thread back To Jayrace .

My Tv picture through vaio zone gets garbled in vertical stripes when viewed on one channel for more than 45 mins and only a total reboot will solve problem. I'm looking for any suggestions which may help.

Is it the same if you View A DVD Jayrace ? will your V2 play a full DVD .

jayrace
Visitor

In response to "nemo" the words used were not aimed at you but were aimed at the guy who said "LOL" I need a new machine (which I didnt find funny at the time). However I didnt realise this that this was the mardy forum, and that real life got in your way.

However getting back to real life were sticks and stones aren't an issue. My Vaio has not yet done this while running a dvd, but thanks for the interest, if you have any further questions or advice please -post again.

Thanks

Psaila
Visitor

My Vaio has not yet done this while running a dvd, but thanks for the interest, if you have any further questions or advice please -post again.

Thanks

The reason I ask Jayrace , is I think Vaio Zone Has some problems , there have been an increased number of threads regarding Vaio Zone .

I just by asking if the DVD ran , I was trying to see if the V2 was over heating , But I thing it a bug in
Vaio Zone .

I only have the working Giga Pocket , I have not Viewed Vaio Zone . Just a thought as to why this is happening .

Hope my imput may be of use .

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

ROFL a lot of wires crossed, I was talking to Scotty, not you.

jayrace
Visitor

thought I'd show you what was happening to the picture ..

http://www.emblemsites.com/tvpic/tvimage01.jpg

If anyone has any ideas id be grateful

Jayrace

kee-lo_

I think it should go to vaio link for repairs :slight_frown:

Smartie71
Visitor

Exactly the same is happening to mine, so any advice would be invaluable. To me it stinks of an overheating issue.

Jonmorse
Visitor

Hi,

I have found that Santa got me a V2S this year and have so far not had any of these problems.

I know it sounds silly (knowing the Vaio site) but I found that there is a TVTV update which you may be lacking. Though I'm not sure what this does it might have been logged and the problem resolved?

Any thoughts?

kee-lo_

tvtv is just an electronic program guide which starts VAIO Zone, it's not a codec or update for VAIO Zone, it's 3rd party software.

Jonmorse
Visitor

ok just a thought I will try and see if mine goes funny after a while (though not seen it so far) I have only sat there for an hour or so, so far.

When you get this is it after a 45 mins ish after starting the V2 or is it after changing the channels a lot?

I will give it a go and see if I can get it happening (can you tell I test computer systems for a living?).