Join now - be part of our community!

VGC-V2S Tv Picture Garbled

jayrace
Visitor

VGC-V2S Tv Picture Garbled

My Tv picture through vaio zone gets garbled in vertical stripes when viewed on one channel for more than 45 mins and only a total reboot will solve problem. I'm looking for any suggestions which may help.

23 REPLIES 23
Jonmorse
Visitor

Well I have now tried all I can think of to get this to happen (sat watching Darts for over an hour, must be the most wounderful sport to watch ever). I was unable to get the Garbled picture which has been shown.

I have no ideas other then a fault with your unit.

jayrace
Visitor

Thanks for the effort (but darts?) still having the same problem, but i'm willing to live with it. All I have to do now is to flick on standby and back again. Got the new tiny ps2 hooked up now so I won't be letting it get away for repairs. I appreciate everyones input.

Jonmorse
Visitor

Yes "Darts" it's what came on and without starting my test all over again I had to sit there and watch it.

I will have to see if it does it with the PS2 (the kids have not given me time to play with it since getting the Vaio) put know the PS2 works with it.

Jonmorse
Visitor

I have seen it now.

After about 2 hours mine goes "garbled" I have it as the Bedroom TV so have not watched TV for this long before (I was ill in bed so was watching TV). it's odd I did find by pressing "Vaio" and then "TV" on the remote the picture was ok again. This has done it a number of times now.