Join now - be part of our community!

vgc v3s...Getting the best tv picture

deadpan
Visitor

vgc v3s...Getting the best tv picture

Im sure its mentioned somewhere on here but cant find it for life of me :slight_frown:

Currently using indoor arei lwhich oddly enough sucks:smileyhappy:

Is it correct i can run rf to rf on the digibox in other room?

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Is it correct i can run rf to rf on the digibox in other room?

You usually have two RF outputs on a Sky digibox, RF2 can be usd to watch sky on another TV, also if you purchase a digi-eye and enable the power output, you can also change the sky channel from either TV, but sadly you can only watch the same channel on both TV's.

As to watching Sky on your Vaio I'm not sure if this can be done but I can see no reason why not?

Does this answer your question?

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

You can't watch two channels due to the Sky box only having one tuner, Sky+ has two

I use Sky plus on my V2S with remote digital eye. Fantastic picture , only problem is I cant find the code required to operate the sky remote for volume etc.,,, using the Sky remote instead of the Sony commander. Have searched everywhere any one know it?

kee-lo_
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

I use Sky plus on my V2S with remote digital eye. Fantastic picture , only problem is I cant find the code required to operate the sky remote for volume etc.,,, using the Sky remote instead of the Sony commander.  Have searched everywhere any one know it?

Hi 911joe,

Welcome to the forum, :slight_smile:

Even with the Sky remote codes I do not think you can control a vaio's sound level, etc. with a sky remote..:smileysad:

kee-lo_

You have a point Thalamus as it's connected via USB

You have a point Thalamus as it's connected via USB

Its not connected via USB its actually built in to the V3s. Still unable to find the right infrared code
:slight_frown: