Join now - be part of our community!

vgn-fs115b lost drivers

ferboots
Visitor

vgn-fs115b lost drivers

Hello, im having a huge problem, i lost my sony vaio (vgn-fs115b ) installation cd, i have formated my computer, installed windows xp and now i cant install the drivers, i went to

http://www.vaio-link.com/downloads/select/select.asp?l=en

are the drivers posted here just updates? or are they fully complete? if so can i just burn them to a cd and then run them on the laptop?

If the drivers are not those on the link, where could i get them? could anyone send them to me?

Please help me,
Thank you very much

Pedro

2 REPLIES 2
Twisted-Rizla
Visitor

Hi

Welcome to the forum

If you downloaded the 'original drivers pack' they should work ok. However, I understand that you have to install the drivers in a particular order and even then you may have to carry out the task a few times before they are successfully installed.

I'm sure someone will be along shortly to advise you on the correct order or, indeed, the correct course of actions.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi ferboots,

Welcome to Club Vaio, :slight_smile:

To answer your question, yes the drives and utilities are the same as what was originally installed on your Vaio..

Your FS115B was not supplied with any installation disc's, instead your Vaio has a HDD recovery partition..

If you press F10 repeatedly when booting up your Vaio,this may still start the recovery process..

If the recovery process is successful you can then create a set of Recovery Discs by following this guide.. :slight_smile: