Join now - be part of our community!

viao zone swap to windows media centre

RikLear
Visitor

viao zone swap to windows media centre

i have tried as much as i can with viao zone but its useless. just wondering if anyone has found this and decided to buy windows media centre to replace it? i was wondering how good windows media centre is and if it will allow the tv that came preinstalled with my V2S will work with media centre?

28 REPLIES 28
profile.country.GB.title
jammold
Explorer

Yeah its why I don't use it often, because of these library issues. I will have to stick with SS 2.1 for Network Walkman unless they put the support for Network Audio in version 3.1

One major feature that they could do to improve SonicStage would be to put the database on Drive D with the music, and not with the system partition on drive C. This would save the loss of a lot of music.

In addition it would be nice to make music backups over a network for those with WLAN or ethernet and a big hard disk, and fix all of the problems with Connect.

profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

In addition it would be nice to make music backups over a network for those with WLAN or ethernet and a big hard disk, and fix all of the problems with Connect.

Yeah, that would be a nice feature. I don't need it now, but maybe in the future. Or using SonicStage on your PC at home via remote with your laptop anywhere.

profile.country.GB.title
jammold
Explorer

Kee-Lo would find that useful with his Maxtor One-Touch Hard Disk.

LOL I forgot - he hates SonicStage:smileylaugh:

seb21__
Visitor

hehehe true. If I'm think right, then he can do this with iTunes. But I'm not sure.

profile.country.GB.title
jammold
Explorer

He probably does do that with iTunes.

Lol his ears must be burning now!:smileylaugh: :laughing: :laughing:

seb21__
Visitor

profile.country.GB.title
jammold
Explorer

ROFL

See no evil
Hear no evil
Speak no evil

Well thats Sony's software out of the Windows(R) then...
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

seb21__
Visitor

true:smileylaugh: :laughing:

profile.country.GB.title
jammold
Explorer

LMAO

Love the smilie!

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

He can see you - yes you, Seb and James.....

Yeah hate SS, you all know this, and yes I do use the media sharing with iTunes, but now they have imposed a 5 play limit on bought music I just copy the shares onto both PCs and it's all good.